Today, I would like to share presentation from Johan Ronsee about Design for Developer. The goal of Design for Developers is to teach interface design as a set of rules: there are some good default values for a lot of design decisions that you should remember, there is a “scientific” way of approaching things like alignment, even though many designers will tell you it’s something you should “feel”.
- LNG Liquefied Process &@Control rismandukhan.wordpress.com/2017/06/26/lng… https://t.co/H5IHrGK6aV 1 day ago
- Process Simulation HYSYS®@Tutorial rismandukhan.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/pro… 1 week ago
- Qatar Petroleum Dukhan Operations rismandukhan.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/qat… https://t.co/HHSxDuq1Yz 3 weeks ago
- Honeywell Safety Manager youtube.com/watch?feature=… rismandukhan.wordpress.com/2017/06/03/hon… 3 weeks ago
- UniSim OTS Platform Migration and Maintenance Benefits rismandukhan.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/uni… https://t.co/ZqoEc4GXBa 3 weeks ago