The SPE International Production and Operations Conference and Exhibition (POCE) will take place 14–16 May 2012 at the Qatar National Convention Centre in Doha, Qatar. The conference will be held under the patronage of H.E. Dr. Mohammed Saleh Al Sada, Minister of Energy and Industry, Qatar, with Said Mubarak Al Mohannadi, Director of Operations, Qatar Petroleum, as Conference Chairman.
The event is expected to attract key regional and international figures through its comprehensive technical program dedicated to production and operations. The event also offers a large exhibition of approximately 2,000 sq. meters, designed to host the most reputable organisations in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
Delegates and visitors of POCE are international oil and gas professionals including:
- Senior decision makers who seek information about optimising their operations
- Industry leaders from operating companies who are on a lookout for new technological advancements that will help them in redeveloping existing fields and finding new resources
- Operators, drilling, reservoir and management professionals and personnel involved in oil and gas development projects
- Consultants that advise clients on current industry standards in oil and gas developments
- Suppliers who provide equipment and business development managers who would look at pursuing oil and gas business opportunities